© 2010 Amron Experimental, Inc. All rights reserved.
* All information is kept confidential.
Investment Opportunity: Now selling a stake in Heatswell's Coffee Cup Intellectual Property (patent filing(s)). For more information email support@Moq7.com
Pour a hot beverage like coffee, tea, hot chocolate or soup into this thin stackable coffee cup and watch its midsection swell to form a cool insulating collar – a 100% genuine endothermic reaction.
- No sleeves to slide on or fall down
- Stacks / Ships thin like a coffee cup
- Insulates fat like a coffee collar
- Hot Beverage activates insulating band
- 3D logos pop when hot drinks are poured
- Design textures with 0-1 inch swells
- Knitted-on cloth towel feel
- Saves time by removing a routine step
- Save on shipping sleeves separately
- Non-toxic and FDA approved
- Recyclable and Biodegradable
- Insulates with less material
- Will not swell at shipping temperatures
- Costs less than a cup plus a sleeve
Request a FREE sample
Please leave your name and email address below.
Real working key and keyring in one.
Toothbrush with Fountain Feature redirects faucet water into a water fountain for rinsing after brushing.